Python 1" Weld Shield Sidewinder Sleeve - 150' Roll
The Weld Shield Sidewinder Sleeve is ideal for robotic welders and machinery to protect hoses^ cables^ and wiring from hot sparks and spall.
- Material: Plain Weave Fiberglass with coating on both sides of proprietary FR neoprene coating
- Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to +750°F (398°C) continuous exposure^ 1000°F (537°C) intermittent exposure
- Abrasion Resistance: Fair; not recommended for applications requiring abrasion resistance
- Puncture/Tear: Excellent; extremely difficult to puncture or tear
- UV Protection: Excellent; best barrier^ meets EN13758-1^ top rating of 80 New
- Chemicals: Excellent^ unaffected by water^ petro chemicals^ or mild caustics
- Wicking: Excellent
- Welding Sparks/Spall: Excellent; shields molten metal to 3000°F when on an incline of 15°.