PIN HOLE, BURST PROTECTION, ABRASION PROTECTION & EASE OF INSTALLATION
The Diamondback PRO Sleeve provides the easiest installation benefits in the market. Operators are saving up to 80% on installation costs when compared to standard nylon sleeves.
How? It's proprietary material and extra tight weave keeps the sleeve in a diamond shape during installation - allowing the hose to easily slide through.
See for yourself! Request a sample today
Key features and benefits:
- Reduces sleeve installation by up to 80%
- Tested over 1.7 million abrasion cycles (ISO 6945)
- Meets "Line of Sight" operator protection specification EN982, EN414, EN ISO Regulation 3457:2008
- Pinhole protection tested to 4,000 PSI. Burst protection Tested to 12,000 PSI
- Temperature tested to 200°F continuous, 350°F intermittent
- Cut to length, 50% less bulky than Cordura
- Tight, smooth surface contains oil spillage from pin hole leaks
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) approved IC-289/01
- Meets conductivity standard ISO 8031
- Unmatched UV Protection
- Sleeve dispensers available