THERMA SLEEVE HEAVY DUTY
HEAT RESISTANT SLEEVE
Therma Sleeve Heavy Duty is an extremely high temperature resistant sleeve which is commonly used as thermal protection for cables, wires, and hoses that are subject to continuous and extreme high temperature environments such as engine manifolds and exhaust systems.
Therma Sleeve Heavy Duty is braided from fiberglass yarns and coated with high temperature resins. Therma Sleeve Heavy Duty is extremely tough and durable, maintaining its tight structure under extreme vibration, abrasion, mechanical stress and temperature variations. Therma Sleeve Heavy Duty installs easily over a variety of applications to either deflect or retain heat in environments up to 1,200°F (649°C).
- Max Temp: 1200° F Continuous / 2048º F Melt
- UL Recognized
- -Resin Coated, Heavy Weight Fiberglass
- Won't Burn, Melt or Become Brittle
- Easy to Install; Cuts with Scissors
- Resists Gasoline and Engine Chemicals
- Abrasion Resistant